Friday, November 25, 2011

This week I'm thankful for...


This past week has been amazing!  Lots to be thankful for, including new followers, lots of great comments on my new blog and a few features, crazy!

1.  On Monday, my printable canvas project { where I tried to copy some artwork I saw at HomeGoods } made it in to Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy!!!  

 

2.  I was super-excited to be the featured blogger on the Hop Along Friday blog hop.  I encourage anyone interested in meeting new people and finding new blogs & ideas, to try the Friday Hop, hosted by Kim at Chubby Cheeks Thinks:



3.  And then on two days ago, I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Libby at A Perfectly Crazy Life!  Please visit her blog for some great ideas and inspiration!


There are 3 rules about when you accept this award:
(1) Thank the person who gave you this award and make sure to link back to their blog

(2) Share 7 things about yourself
(3) Pass this award onto 7 recently discovered blogs
Seven Things About Myself
1) I recently left the corporate world to stay home with my two kids - 4yrs & 18 mos.
2) I iron, but only if a craft project requires it!
3) If I'm excited about something, I can work for days straight without sleeping.
4) I love all the old Christmas specials from the 1960s (Frosty, Rudolph etc.) and watch them year round.
5) I just started a new blog and I'm excited to share my projects.  Photographing them in progress is a killer!
6) About the "stuff I collect & repurpose" - my husband constantly says, "really, someone really likes that stuff and would pay money for that?"
7) My favorite shows right now are Enchanted and Work of Art 

I'm passing this award on to:


It's been a crazy seven days.  So much to be thankful for!




No comments:

Post a Comment