Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Repurposed pallets

I love decorating with free things.  The industrial trend was hot in 2011.  In an effort to mix the two, I found a few of my favorite pallet projects that I would love to do.  What a great way to be green and on trend.

A bookcase made entirely out of old pallets and crates.


Stack a bunch of pallets for quick and rustic shelving.
{source}

Simple shelving made from pallets.



I love how palettes add texture to this focal wall.  The colors are great too.  How great would a bed look against this wall.  It looks like you can just use the vacuum to clean the wall up too.



Where do you find old pallets?  Check out back behind home improvement stores like Home Depot, Lowes, or COSTCO.  Also check industrial parks and warehouses.  If you ask, they'll likely give you the pallets for free!


I sort of like this trend, it's rustic and most important, inexpensive!  What do you think?  Do you like the repurposed pallet trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment